Re: Frost your nuts?

Page 3 of 3

I think this can be accepted as Given. All organisms alter their environment to some extent. Though humans do not constitute the largest biomass - IIRC, that goes to microbes - our impact is magnified by our technology.
I'd like to see what would happen if ALL of the current researchers, etc were told to go home and we'll pay a new crew to evaluate your work and a second new crew to work on amelioration, if needed.
The lamenting and tearing of hair would be heard 'round the world!
This is ALL about MONEY.
HeyBub wrote:

Really True! See
http://tinyurl.com/ycgah5k

I'm pretty certain global warming is a good thing, see above...

I knew that!

Thats not fair! Fox news reports news, the rest are left wing propaganda machines. How could anyone trust a left wing propaganda machine?
There are even benefits to GW such as

Yes, see above link for more exciting bennies!

Same with the anti-second hand smoke control freaks...
--
Jack
Got Change: Global Warming ====> Global Fraud!
On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:21:56 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

I *do* hope that was sarcasm :-).

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Most people don't bother watching it now that there is some choice.
--
Jack
"If You Can Read This, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In

Most people? Cite please.
Even at 2m viewers, that's less than 1% of Americans who watch fox news.
Yawn.
scott
On 2/4/2010 10:47 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Still more than twice the number who read any one NEWSpaper in the country, including the most read:
Here's your cite for that, the NYT itself:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/27/business/media/27audit.html?_r=1&hp
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Scott Lurndal wrote:

300 million people, most of them don't watch the left wing propaganda spewed forth by the likes of ABC, CBS, MSNBC or CNN.
Anyway, just searching the news and found this from TV WEEK: http://www.tvweek.com/news/2008/04/tv_news_10_most_powerful.php Roger Ailes Titles: Chairman and CEO of Fox News, Fox Business Network, Fox Television Station Group Tenure: Launched Fox News Channel in 1996 Rank last year: 1. Why he was chosen: Fox News Channel is making money, money, money by racking up rating$, rating$, rating$ day in, day out, year after year. The network created in his image is consistently among the 10 most-watched channels in the cable world (second-place CNN is in the low 20s and third-place MSNBC seldom even makes the Top 30).
This was from 2008 and FOX has only gotten stronger since then, and MSNBC and the other Obama mouth pieces have gotten weaker.

According to this TV Week article, FOX news is killing the rest of the Lame Stream Media. If only 2 million watch FOX news, even less are watching the others.

--
Jack
Got Change: Global Warming =======> Global Fraud!
Read it & weep.