Re: Finally found a way to block BAD!

Page 2 of 2

If I could find a job that would meet my current standard of living, I'dmove back to the wet coast without hesitation.
djb
--
"We have been looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the billing record from the Rose Law firm.

The wet coast is North and West of my area. We get only 32 inches of rain annually in GP. On the coast, it's 100+ in., so I'm glad I'm leeward of the mountains.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com

Sounds a lot like Houston except you would have a tornado or two in the mix.

And then you repeat it in your post...
Nice.
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?

Did you really need to quote the dipshit again?
--
Was that last sig line lame or what?