Re: Desk Top suggestion

Dear Tony,
    I have a wide selection of plans for low-stress computer furniture at my Web site. Several are similar to what you describe (the Modern Corner Desk for example).
    Please look the site over and get back to me if you want to review any of the plans.
    Thanks,
    Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net
    Woodware Designs     http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html
Check out our new Book:
"Look the Future Straight in the Eye" http://www.charm.net/~jriley/jeremiad/book.html
On Thu, 02 May 2002 00:04:09 GMT, Tony Pellegrini

    Let me know if you are still looking for computer desk plans.
    All our low-stress computer desk plans are now Free!
    Thanks,
    Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net
    Woodware Designs     http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html
Check out our new Book:
"Look the Future Straight in the Eye" http://www.charm.net/~jriley/jeremiad/book.html
On Thu, 02 May 2002 00:04:09 GMT, Tony Pellegrini

wrote: [tenth spam snipped] Congratulations, Riley, you've just been added to the TrollFilter.
Doug Miller writes:

And to mine. I couldn't believe he thought that was OK.
Charlie Self "Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable." Mark Twain

Hey Tom Riley,
Do you know where I could get some free plans to make a low stress computer desk? I know that I read something about it in posting, or nine, on a newsgroup recently but can't remember exactly where it was posted.
Bob