wide selection of bricks

Would anyone know a good place to see a *wide range* of ordinary standard sized bricks in north west london please.

Reply to
john morgan

Google "brick library".

Reply to
Huge

Some branches of Jewson are not bad in this respect IME.

Reply to
John Rumm

It may be worth giving the Building Centre a call. I think that was the place we went to check bricks for a self build. They had a huge range of bricks in a "brick library".

The Building Centre Store Street London WC1E 7BT T: +44 (0) 207 692 4000

snipped-for-privacy@buildingcentre.co.uk

Reply to
Steve Firth

Depending upon how NW and London you are EH Smith in Bovingdon ((near Hemel Hempstead) have a good selection of standard bricks on display

brick images at

Peter Parry