Re: De-lurking.... and a gloat

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:52:46 GMT, jo4hn Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

OK, 40x60x6. Not bad. Unless the other half is a stamp mill or a >fireworks factory or... Anyway, have fun with it. OBYS. > mahalo, > jo4hn > >Jim Laumann wrote: >> All >> >>[snip] > >> I am happy to report that the long awaited "shop" in underway. We had >> a 40 X 60 X 12 pole frame building put up this summer, and HALF of it >> is mine, all mine. Cement is going in at this time, and then I'll >> start w/ the rough-in of power. >[more snippage]

LOL

the size of the shop is a pre-gloat-drivebye if i ever seen one!

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

John

You got me! How about 30x40x12 being the shop? And the other

30x40x12 being storage for the boat, snowmobiles, and other asst'd stuff.

OBYS means what? - haven't seen that before.

Jim

2003 ROFB NWC Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner
Reply to
Jim Laumann

Obligatory You Suck.

Reply to