Family Handyman #34 (12/02)?

Does anyone have an issue of Family Handyman #34 that they'd be willing to sell to me or, at the least, photocopy a project from? I contacted the company and they're out of back issues. Specifically, I am interested in the article that details how to build the built in bookcases featured on the front cover. I had the article and bought the wood for it, but now can't find the magazine. I'm thinking SWMBO tossed it. Yet... she still wants the bookcases. Go figure. ;) Thanks for any help!

Reply to
werlax

I have a number of FH issues around. I just moved and as such everything is "mixed up". But I might be able to help. Which book case was it?

Also, have you tried your local library (the BIGGEST one in town)? Ours has a subscription and I could get it there as well!

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace

It was Issue #34 from Dec '02. I'd appreciate your taking the time to look.

Yeah, I live in a small town that has a limited selection of things. I might have to head to the 'big city' and take a look.

Thanks!

Reply to
werlax

Is this the one?: