Re: Another tool ID needed XXIV

206 could be either of two things: Is it magnetic? It would be applied to a screwdriver stem to make it hold screws. The other possibility (also assuming it is magnetic) is a fraudulent device sold by Harbor Freight to be applied over a fuel line, to help break up the clumps of molecules of gasoline. LOL
Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Your first answer is correct, it's a magnetizer/demagnetizer.

Reply to
R.H.
201 is a pipe cutter

RH wrote: It's a cutter but I'm still trying to determine if it's for pipe or glass. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have seen one, much larger, used to cut clay sewer pipe. It looks like it would be turned, so the wheels make a groove, like a glass cutter. The contractor I watched merely tightened the chain, and the pipe popped in two. I don't know of any clay pipe in sizes that this tool could handle, so it is plausible that it would be used for glass tubing, such as is used for boiler sight glasses, etc.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman
198 appears to be a locking bolt out of a safe.
Reply to
Footy

Razor blade is correct.

Reply to
R.H.

Yes, it's from a bank vault.

Reply to
R.H.

As I mentioned in a different post, the seller told me that he thought it was a glass cutter, I finally found one just like it on this page, second from the bottom:

on the photo for a larger one.

Reply to
R.H.

Yes, it's a single edge razor blade.