%%###R*!8wWTF@dammit!? ...

Nothing ...

Just mounting a buncha inset drawer fronts ...

Reply to
Swingman

Yup. When you get older, it's perfectly natural to forget what you were going to say.

Reply to
Dave

I bet a right angle Festool T15 would be helpful. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Swingman wrote in news:TvudnW39AcXqeE3SnZ2dnUVZ_t- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Looks like it's time for a couple cookies and a nice tall glass of milk. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Teaching the shop tools to speak French, are we?

Say, a HF Close Quarters Drill might be just the ticket...

Are you using the little plastic LVT shims to center the things, Swingy?

-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Absolutely ... couldn't do without them, and just put four more packages in the LV Cart. Free shipping for orders over $40 starting today, so just walked in from the shop to work up an LV order.

Reply to
Swingman

If you put two more packs and a set of painter's pyramids in your order, I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday.

-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I love those little pyramids..

Reply to
Robatoy

Me too. I have the older ones... About 4 dozen or so. They are really good. Wish I had the newer ones to lock together. Because when doing small stuff I really would like to keep them from bailing on me... For big stuff it's not a problem...

I have g> >> >>

Reply to
tiredofspam