%%###R*!8wWTF@dammit!? ...

Nothing ...
Just mounting a buncha inset drawer fronts ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Yup. When you get older, it's perfectly natural to forget what you were going to say.
On 6/7/2012 12:31 PM, Swingman wrote:

I bet a right angle Festool T15 would be helpful. ;~)

Looks like it's time for a couple cookies and a nice tall glass of milk. :-)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Teaching the shop tools to speak French, are we?
Say, a HF Close Quarters Drill might be just the ticket...
</stirring>
Are you using the little plastic LVT shims to center the things, Swingy?
-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti
On 6/7/2012 3:07 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Absolutely ... couldn't do without them, and just put four more packages in the LV Cart. Free shipping for orders over $40 starting today, so just walked in from the shop to work up an LV order.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

If you put two more packs and a set of painter's pyramids in your order, I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday.
-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti

I love those little pyramids..
Me too. I have the older ones... About 4 dozen or so. They are really good. Wish I had the newer ones to lock together. Because when doing small stuff I really would like to keep them from bailing on me... For big stuff it's not a problem...
I have gone back to using triangular sticks for the small stuff to not deal with it.. But those pyramids keep the stuff high off the surface.