Question on woven cane

Believe it or not, someone on another newsgroup suggested that there are those here who might be able to answer my question. So, if not, just please point me in a better direction and I'll keep looking.
I make woven cane seats/seat backs. I have recently learned that there is a real call for people doing it in this area, that there are few who do this craft hereabouts. I have also been given the name of someone who runs a shop who is looking for someone to do woven cane. But, I have no idea what the going rate is in this area. Many years ago in the Berkshires it was thirty five cents a hole, but it probably has increased since then. So, would anyone have any idea what the going rate for a *woven* caned seat for a chair would be in the US and, preferably, in Florida?
see my creative works on ebay under
and on zazzle at