Query Triton MOF001KC Router

Fine Woodworking, in a current review, states that this router eliminates the need for a lift. In other words you can just mount it directly to the router table and both lift and change bits from above the table. Anyone here had any experience with it?

I have had one hanging for about 3 years.

I didn't want to say anything but.......

For the other 49 years it has been at attention. ;~)
Leon wrote:

You can get something for that now-a-days...or so I'm told.

http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/tritonrouter2.htm
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski