PSH-1 HVLP Spray Gun Question

I've just ordered a Porter-Cable PSH-1 HVLP Conversion spray gun. I hope to use it for shellac, varnish, water-borne and hopefully latex. The gun comes equipped with a 1.5mm tip/nozzle. I note from some previous posts that this probably won't handle latex.
2.0 and 2.2mm nozzle kits are also available, at a fairly hefty price. Has anyone used this size(s) tip with the PSH-1. Would like to know your experience and recommendation.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/wgoffeney/Woodworking/Woodworking.htm
www.homesteadfinishing.com has a spray forum, there might be something there.
On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:32:14 -0400, Wally Goffeney