PSA: LaMar's? Burger King? Nope: Harbor Freight

Looking for a franchise opportunity? At the new HF opening here in Denver, the lines were stretched outside the door -- waiting to get in. Shopping carts full of merchandise queued up at the checkout lines. Hoards/packs/gaggles of folks in the aisles snatching up "good deals".
Palpable feel of excitement in the air - not unlike what toddlers exude in Toys-R-Us.
The only thing I felt was the emotion of "missing out" on a piece of the action.
he he... I was in both the Rockler store on Hawthorne blvd. in Torrance, and the HF on PCH in Lomita (both in CA), the latter was FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR busier!!! (even farther than that!)
Alex
Well, let's be fair now - Rockler is woodworking only while HF has automotive, wood, general, etc. I visit both the Rockler and HF stores in Pasadena and agree HF is busier but most of what I see in the checkout line at HF is not woodworking stuff.
Vic

And which store would you go to if quality and durability were important?
Wayne

True, but as in the original post, it's about how much money you can make owning an HF franchise. LOTS!
Alex