Project Update Stickley-clone dresser

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date with regard to the number of working hours.
Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!
Thank you! :)
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Dresser_Project.htm
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com
Stoutman wrote:
| Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!
Ay-yup, it looks like a dresser frame.
:-)

Looks good. Tom

Nice. I'm generally not the biggest fan of Stickley design, but that dresser looks damn sharp in walnut. I very much like your decision to use that wood rather than oak. You're ouching $25.00 handles but they've got to be cheaper (expense and time) than carving handles out of 12/4 walnut...
Cheers, Jeff

"Take a peek at my progress"
Nice work. But may be you should consider making your own pulls if you want "rustic!"
t's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date