Project Update Stickley-clone dresser

It's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date with regard to the number of working hours.

Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Thank you! :)

Stoutman

| Take a peek at my progress and give some freak'en feed back!

Ay-yup, it looks like a dresser frame.

:-)

Morris Dovey

Looks good. Tom

Reply to
tom

dresser looks damn sharp in walnut. I very much like your decision to use that wood rather than oak. You're ouching $25.00 handles but they've got to be cheaper (expense and time) than carving handles out of 12/4 walnut...

Cheers, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

"Take a peek at my progress"

Nice work. But may be you should consider making your own pulls if you want "rustic!"

t's starting to look like a dresser! This is my BIGGEST project to date

Reply to
Hoosierpopi