Chair Railing Project Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that my subject project turned out great.

I ended up finding the studs, drilling a small hole in the chair railing, and sinking finishing nails into the railing/wall.

It was a snap to sand, putty, and paint over the nail holes.

My special thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Kate wrote in news:isa6il$eis$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Great!!

Reply to
Han

Wish you had said it was to be painted in the original post, my reply would have been different, I thought you were putting up a piece that would show if it were nailed.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Oren wrote in news:3kfiu6pa5j7qt1i0nvn6vo3bbgu70ivojo@

4ax.com:

And they laughed at me. But I showed THEM. Ha!

Bitterness and anger doesn't last very long with me, so by next decade I should be over it. I probably won't kill anyone important in the meantime.

Reply to
Tegger