Powr-Kraft scroll saw

Hey all: I just picked up a Powr-Kraft scroll saw at an action for one dollar, (yahoo). The numbers on it are 05FD2355 D00. It has a 4" pulley on the right side and no motor. Any advice on what rpm this should run at, or HP recommendations might be for the motor? It's iron and about 30 pounds, 20" deep and 18" high. Cute little sucker. Thank you.
replying to Billy, kenny wrote: My brother was cleaning out his garage and gave me the same saw. What size blade fits it please?
On 5/11/2016 8:44 PM, kenny wrote:

You should be able to tell from looking at it whether it needs pinned or plain ended blades. My bet is that it's using pinned, so start with a small packet of those in 5" length. If that doesn't work - length, that is - go to a 4" if you can find it one. My money is on a 5" pinned blade so I'd recommend starting there.
After pinned/unpinned is determined the only other decision will be tooth count, etc.

http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id 739
http://www.owwm.org/viewforum.php?f=1&sid 92aa7b66c7f1d06318e99dd12104d1