Powermatic Mortiser - Yum!

Page 2 of 2
I keep a block of bees wax under my mortiser, It is surprising how much easier thing go when I apply it to the chisel once it has warmed up...like one hole. :-) __________________ Bill Waller New Eagle, PA
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
"Leon" wrote:

Reminds me of one of my interviews after graduation with a lead acid battery mfg firm.
Was given a plant tour.
There were 6-8 different battery cases on the ass'y line.
They each got a different paint job, but the same guts.
Lew