FS; Powermatic 719A Mortiser

Selling my PM mortiser. Used one time to make 4 mortises. Includes; Manual HTC mobile base

4 piece set of Fisch chisels plus a 3/4 and a 1 inch chisel Adapters Machine is in like new condition. Located in SE Michigan. Prefer not to ship. $650.00
Reply to
JPEracing

i'm interested in this mortiser - please email me at

mortiser @ morningwoodworks.com

thanks,

-- dz

JPErac> Selling my PM mortiser. Used one time to make 4 mortises.

Reply to
david zaret