JET 16-1/2" Floor Drill Press Model JDP-17MF For Sale - CT

I bought this when I moved into my house. I bought many tools that I do not use or need. I am selling in time for the holidays. This item is in perfect condition and is sitting in the corner of my workshop. IT HAS NOT BEEN USED. PERFECT SHAPE I EVEN HAVE EXTRA BELTS I will include the HTC Mobile base (Cost me $50)

I have the manual but here is an electronic version if you have any questions.

Drill Presses retail for around $400. I would rate this item an

9.9 out of 10. It is dusty as it is in my workshop, but it is 100% functional. Local sale only Hartford CT area

email me with any questions or if you would like photos.

Features

Cast-iron construction with heavy-gauge steel components

16 speeds from 200 to 3,630 rpm Large 13-3/4-inch worktable tilts 45 degrees right or left with rack-and-pinion adjustment Easy-to-set positive depth stop for repetitive tasks Model JDP-17MF. The 3/4 HP motor with 16 spindle speeds gives a range of 200-3,630 RPM. Features include rotating, tilting, crank operated worktable, external depth stop, adjustable tension spindle return spring, built in worklight, 13-3/4" dia. table. Complete with 5/8" chuck and key.