pour spout for 1 gallon metal can?

Does anyone know where I can get a pour spout for the standard 1 gallon metal can used for thinner, dentatured alcohol, etc?
I've tried the pour the can from the side method...and that still didn't work so great when the can was full. You would think the manufacturers of these things would be smart enough to make a no drip lip, but it's as if they want us waste the product so we buy more!
-joe
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Virtually any paint store. Probably even the big box stores, although I haven't looked.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/pour-spout-for-1-gallon-metal-can-112176-.htm RoxannVR wrote: Seriously, why do they make the cans that way. I've been spilling half of my paint thinner everytime I go to use it.
On 6/9/2012 9:10 AM, RoxannVR wrote:

http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/pour-spout-for-1-gallon-metal-can-112176-.htm
    I thought this one was long dead. I took one of the "new" laundry soap bottles that my wife emptied. Has a handy push button valve. Holds paint thinner just fine - dispense as needed, sits nicely on a shelf, bright color (All), has not leaked to date, holds more than a gallon. Totally nice.
I've not tried it with lacquer thinner yet, waiting for her to empty another.
--

___________________________________

Keep the whole world singing . . .

That's the trick. Always pour "from the top" because you don't want it to go cluck-cluck. Leave enough space for the air to go into the container smoothly.
--
Best regards
Han
On 6/09/12 3:15 PM, Han wrote:

Unless it is a beer. :-)
--
Froz...

It's the same for pouring a beer out of a container. How you pour it into yourself is another matter ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 6/9/2012 2:23 PM, FrozenNorth wrote: