Possible to buy a new Unisaw without a fence?

Anyone know of any retailers that will sell a Unisaw without the fence? I already have a 50" Unifence I can transfer over to the new saw. Yep, I'm trying to save a few bucks.
TIA
-G
when I ran my store....yes I would sell saw without a fence, however I would only take a $100.00 off the price. I could not buy a saw without a fence without it costing me more money. Mike
High Score wrote:

I thinks you'll have a hard time trying to locate a dealer willing to do this. It would probably be easier to buy the saw with the fence and sell the extra one.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Dave
I was hoping that since good fences go for $300+ there might be some possibilities. I figured that I would have to sell the extra fence.
thanks to all