porter cable 7216 question

All the sales descriptions say 1/2 inch to 1 inch stock. Is that true? The machine can't do 1/4 inch stock???? Seems like a serious limitation to me.
Jerry wrote:

true?
The owner's manual should be a more reliable source of specifications. it shows an available 1/4" blind dovetail template.
Bob
You would be hard pressed to get a half blind dovetail in 1/4" stock. I would think 1/2" is bare minimum.