Portable TS Setup

Just wondering if anyone's ever heard of using a hospital gurney-type device, possibly some of the same parts, to transport a table saw. Think of it! Get up a head of steam, slam - bam, its in your truck. Or out.
BUB 209 wrote:

I've actually been sketching something like that for a portable workbench. It will be a box with legs much like the scissors jack that comes with most cars so I can crank it down and slide it under some shelves on the side of my garage to make room to pull a car in the garage.
Maybe I'll check the hospital dumpsters in my spare time. And bring the Clorox spray.
http://www.salesmakercarts.com /
dave

device,
Wed, Jul 14, 2004, 8:23pm snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (ClemsonDave) posted: http://www.salesmakercarts.com/
Damn, those is neat. Wasn't allowed to see prices tho. Wonder if they'd give me one or two, if I promised to endorse them. LOL
I've got to check that over closer. I could use one of those, and then I could use my pner outside. No cleanup. Yay.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
Believe it or not those are around $1500 and up. dave
(ClemsonDave)

(ClemsonDave)

I'm just guessing that JOAT will find a way to do the same thing somewhat more economically. ;-)
Patriarch
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BUB 209) wrote in

I love the 'miter saw utility vehicle' I got for $99 on sale at Home Depot. Probably could be used for a job site table saw without much additional work. Mine lives with a DeWalt 12" CMS clamped to it...
Patriarch