Portable sawmill in DC Metro area

Does anyone have any contacts for a portable sawmill operator in the DC metro area? My father is having some trees removed and I want the wood.
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD
Donnie Vazquez wrote:

Also to include southern MD. The trees are in Calvert County.
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD

Call Wood-Mizer 1-800-553-0182 and they can put you in touch with someone in your area who owns one of their mills.
--
Regards,