Supplies source in Baltimore metro area- ever heard of this?

I heard from a contractor type that there's a place somewhere in Baltimore that sells/auctions building supplies at below market prices. The story I hear is they buy from distressed contractors, etc. Apparently they're open Fridays and weekends; the inventory varies from week to week and can be soup to nuts.

This contractor swears by them, but can never remember their name or address when I ask him. A google search was no help. Anyone in the Balto / DC area ever heard of this place?

Thanks

Reply to
DaveO

was it this place:

Or was it someplace with "door" in the name located somewhere in AA county?

I assume that you not thinking about The Loading Dock, which moved recently and mostly sells used house parts.

It might be helpful if you could remember something more about the place, like what art of town they are in.

Reply to
scott21230

Hey, Scott- I'll ask this contractor guy if WBMA is the one he meant. He can never remember the name, or the town, for some reason. If you're in the Balto area and interested in this kind of thing, another one I found (after posting) is southernsalesservices.com, also a retail / auction place.

I'm in NoVA, so there's a logistics question for getting myself up there and building materials (for door and window projects) back to the house.

Thanks for your post, Dave O

Reply to
DaveO

I'll have to check that place out sometime. That place is easy walking distance from my house.

Reply to
scott21230