Porta Plane Cutter Grinder # 5014 (2023 Update)

I am looking for a #5014 cutter-grinder attachment for sharpening the spiral bits on my Porter Cable/Rockwell model 126 Porta Plane. Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
jpatmck

I have one for sale. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. email me

Reply to
Acbakerred

On May 8, 2022, Acbakerred wrote (in article<16ed30a0af3ffdea$1$3642202$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsgroupdirect.com>):

I think after 16 years the OP may have gone on to bigger and better things...

Just Sayin?

10x
Reply to
10x

If you still have the 5014 grinder I am interested

Reply to
4160277deltawye

Reply to
Bob Lauen