PLEASE READ THIS POST woodwork problem

If this post is actually posted would someone please email me direct, I cant read anything, it says message removed from server on all posts
Thanks searcher
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
Searcher wrote:

I didn't see it. It's possible the Interweb thinks you are a virus.
er
--
email not valid

On 3/10/2006 5:48 PM Searcher mumbled something about the following:

I didn't see it either. Removed from all my servers as well.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???