Plans for corner entertainment center?

Anyone here know where I can find some plans for a corner entertainment center? I've been searching around and found lots of entertainment centers but only a couple corner ones and none were really what I'm after. Any help would be appreciated.
--
BeerBoy

www.woodworkersworkshop.com has free plans for just about anything!
-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!
Email me--I have a set that I'll sell real cheap.
Bob

centers
help
I never found plans that were satisfactory either, so I designed one myself. I am not happy with this first design attempt and will probably relegate it to the guest room eventually, but it is functional and SWMBO likes it, which is probably more important.
Check out my website (Page 3, Projects Journal) for a couple of pictures of what NOT to do. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/29/03