PLANS

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/PLANS /
Decided to lump most of the plan links I've saved for on one page. The links were saved for my personal use, but I'm willing to share them. So don't bother bitching about what's there, or not, because then I'll just take the whole page off-line. I don't need to be told about any dead links either, I'll find themwhen I try using the link - the page does say that the links are for my convenience, not your. There'll be more added later on, as I shift more to this page, and find new ones, with searches I make for my personal projects. I believe these are all free plans.
If there's some special plan you want, don't bother asking me. That's what searches are for. I like google, to start with anyway. http://www.google.com /
If you want some plan I posted in the past, and it's not on this page, that means I didn't save it, so look in the archives - which is really just a google advance groups search. That's what it's for. http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&num0
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
Thanks, that was very useful.

Tue, Jul 20, 2004, 5:20pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Moe) says: Thanks, that was very useful.
Just remember, that's just the links I kept for my own use. There's loads more out there that I didn't keep - plus I'm likely to discard a few too.