Planner advise

I am considering buying a planner. Which model should I consider? I read positive review for Craftsman planner it also seems not very expensive. I have limited space in my workshop so space saver planner would be great.
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:13:09 -0500, "Alexander Galkin"

Franklin Covey's good. If you want a power tool, go for a PocketPC or Palm Pilot. <G>
As far as planers go the good news is that if you spend around $300 or more, you almost can't go wrong! DeWalt, Delta, Makita, Ridgid, even Craftsman all make excellent 12 1/2" to 13" lunchbox planers.
I have a Dewalt 733, which is the older sister of the 734, and can't find a single fault with it. The current "Tools and Shops" issue of "Fine Woodworking" is out in newsstands and supermarkets right now. The issue has a rundown on features, usage tips, and a review.
This is one tool that many people will recommend the model they own, 'cause almost all of them go a great job.
Have fun, Barry