Re: wood planner

I just bought a DeWalt 13" which is advertised as "portable". Well it weighs in at 96 lbs. I built a stand with castors under it and that is as far as "portable" goes. Luv the way it works!

I'm thinking about buying a planner. Is the difference between a 12½" > planner and a 13" planner worth the money? Also, what are good brands? > >
Reply to
Paul Gilbert