Plan for Playground Equipment

I am looking for some plan to built playground equipment.
Does anyone have any idea ?
Thanks
Stephane Bourque
Rope, tree, old tire. What more do growing kids need?
Well, that might be a problem for anyone living in a newer neighborhood. Rope..check. Tire...check...Tree? I don't see no stinking trees!
I am currently building a play system similar to a Rainbow/Backyard Adventures system. (For a fraction of the cost). If you are interested, I can email a few pics and explain the construction. Really pretty darn simple.
Rob
I tried e-mailing your circusfreak address, but it timed out. Is that valid?
Clint

bunch of plastic parts. All desigined for two foot tall fragile weakings.
When I was a kid, we went up into the woods and brought home the trees that became part of a monster swing, bar setup. We could launch kids into low orbit with that thing.
And when it snowed, we took the tractor and made real smow forts. These massive snow forts were big and strong enough to be used for military purposes.
Buncha sissies running around out there now.
<\curmdugeon mode off>
More specifically, I am looking for some plans for hebertism equipment or someting like this :
http://www.massifdusud.com/parc/hebertisme.htm
Thanks !
Stephane Bourque