Ping: Wasserman & Rosen

What lumber sources do you guys use in the Baltimore Area (assuming you guys are still in the area)?

Dave in Parkville

Reply to
David Bridgeman

marc rosen

I go to freestate timbers in Timonium. It's located in a warehouse just off I83 near the fairgrounds. Very laid back place with a big selection and a dog. They can do the usual thicknessing and planing. They have a selection of burls and slabs which look quite interesting.

Check them out.

Reply to
MB