Ping Upscale ;~)

Hey!

I got a package in the mail today from some place north of Texas. I think some where in North America. After standing out in the cold, at my mail box, staring at the return address it finally dawned to who this was from. ;~)

I instantly realized the my Festool rewards program had paid off. So digging around in my pocket for my pocket knife I finally located it under a wad of keys and proceeded to cut the packaging tape along the joint lines of the box. Slid the knife back in my pocket and tempted to open the box. Nope, I missed a spot so back into my pocket searching for that knife again. This time it was under the yoyo. More slices along the joint lines and back into my pocket went the knife. The box still will not open. I gazed over at my table saw and thought I had better not. Back fishing for the knife and maliciously cutting along every joint line two times. Oh! the box opens a different way that I had been trying. Huh, that was easy....

I got the box open and my wife poked her nose in my business and I could not see the contents. She said, some one sent you 4 AA batteries and a couple of other things. ;~)

When in school I took mechanical and architectural drafting. Mechanical pencils were an item that I always had particular preferences for. So I was delighted to find 2 mechanical pencils in that box along with lead and erasers.

THANK YOU!

If I ever see this Karl guy you mention in the enclosed note I will share.

Thank you again. That was a cheery spot in my day!

Leon

Reply to
Leon

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:48:42 -0500, Leon

Hey, it got down there pretty fast. Nine days isn't too bad sending by regular mail. Thought you might like one. ~ enjoy!

And yeah, they looked like batteries to me too.

Reply to
none