PING: Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret)

(for the third time)

Hey, Nahmie's stuck again... Somebody give him a push.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

"Dave Balderstone" ...

He's getting worse as he gets older you know. I wonder how many breakfasts he has?

Reply to
Groggy

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:35:57 GMT, "Bob Schmall" brought forth from the murky depths:

I've only heard of her. Way back in the 2nd grade, at Trinity Cathedral School in Little Rock, AR, I had a lovely teacher, whom I adored. I heard of the other kids who didn't get along with their teachers there who were sent to the ominously named lady. Those who returned stood up for the rest of the day for some reason, or so I heard. According to legend, she once hit a kid so hard his li'l puckerer ended up on his frontside, next to his belly button.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Right you are, Bawb.

(Confession: Sister Strongarm never existed, but my teacher, Miss Hankins, was the best teacher I ever had. She was kind and fair, making me want to _like_ school again...until I returned to the LRAFB school the next year. )

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:39:14 -0500, Tom Watson scribbled:

Like Scott says, not mortally pissed, just heartsick with hurt.

Sniff. :-(

Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Sorry 'bout that fellers. Don't know what happened there. I sent it once, got some kind of message from Indiana University.edu(?) that there were duplicate messages, but I never saw the message at all when I read the wreck, so sent it again.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Ah, the mysteries of technology! It's 9:53AM on 1/30/04, and I just now received the first two posts of my *triple* that were posted @ 6:41AM on

1/29/04! Where were they hiding that the rest of you saw them & I didn't?
Reply to
Norman D. Crow

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:07:17 -0700, "bole2cant" brought forth from the murky depths:

I'm certain he encountered a man-eating dipsy dumpster. He never did return.

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:31:42 -0500, Nova brought forth from the murky depths:

>(watch out for word wrap).

Ayup, that was a SACOTKAM post alright.

(Snot And Coffee On The Keyboard And Monitor)

---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e)

Web Database Development =======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sister Strongarm, or those of her ilk, most certainly did exist. Our particular (Fifth Grade) iteration was referred to as Sister Mary Benzedrine.

She had superhuman strength and the indefatigable energy of the truly possesed.

I never saw her head do a 360 but she prolly did that in private.

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

Nova wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net:

Many thanks, from some one new to whittling & spitting & spinning yarns on this porch.

And thanks to all of you here. The caring and sharing are appreciated, even by those who lurk.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch