PING: Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret)

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:07:17 -0700, "bole2cant"
I'm certain he encountered a man-eating dipsy dumpster. He never did return.
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================

One of the funniest things I've ever read. Left me gasping.
He had another one, didn't he, about a riding mower or some such that got away?
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I couldn't find the original post from Tom, but for those interested, here's a link to a repost done in 1996.
http://www.google.com/groups?q=haircut+group:rec.woodworking+author:Tom+author:Gauldin&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selmXcd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com&rnum=4
(watch out for word wrap).
Jack reprints:

uthor:Gauldin&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selmXcd2f%244rm%40camel4.mind spring.com&rnum=4
Oh, oh, oh, oh! It hurts to laugh that hard at my age!
Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
Me too, but at least I remembered to put down the beer before clicking the link.
Whew!
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

http://www.google.com/groups?q=haircut+group:rec.woodworking+author:Tom+author:Gauldin&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selmXcd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com&rnum=4
Or email me and I'll shoot you a copy. Long since saved in my documents, emailed as well as printed and shared with numerous friends. Never fails to bring a belly-laff!
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=haircut+group:rec.woodworking+author:Tom+author:Gauldin&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selmXcd2f%244rm%40camel4.mindspring.com&rnum=4
Ayup, that was a SACOTKAM post alright.
(Snot And Coffee On The Keyboard And Monitor)
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================

Many thanks, from some one new to whittling & spitting & spinning yarns on this porch.
And thanks to all of you here. The caring and sharing are appreciated, even by those who lurk.
Patriarch

He likes me! He really, really likes me!
Sniff...
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
scribbled:

Like Scott says, not mortally pissed, just heartsick with hurt.
Sniff. :-(
Luigi Note the new email address. Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address