Ping Nailshooter

I am not going to paint this job, the customer is. I will however probably supply the primer so that I know that it gets handled correctly up to that point. SW suggested a water based "extreme" primer however they were guessing, they suggested that I talk to the manager. I think I will use get what you suggested.

Kim's quilting studio was painted with that.

I am pretty much a SW fan.

Thank you Robert!

Reply to
Leon

You would be a fool not to. :)

I have a folder with every post of Robert's here that has to do with finishing for going on 10 years now.

The basis for a pretty good book. ;)

Reply to
Swingman