PING Groggy and otherss: purpleheart and maple cabinet is done

Hi fellas,

I just posted three images of my latest and hardest-won project in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

There's some descriptive stuff there, as well as a pic I am in my little old self.

The cabinet was a hell of a job 'cause of the purpleheart and the overall design. It came out quite well re squareness, sturdiness and so on. I'm happy some of you can't go over it with a magnifying glass :-)

James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs

Having problems posting these beggars. Keep checking, please.

James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs

backatcha

I see you married into looks

I can see why - I'd steal the design. Walt Akers may yet visit with a naked child...

That piece is a credit to you James, others should take a moment for a peek.

kudos,

Groggy

Reply to
Greg Millen

Nice-looking piece of work, James. Good job.

Doug Miller

Nice work. What's next?

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I'll have you know the ladies still think I'm irresistible. Course it may be the variety of food on my shirt front :->

Thank you! This NG is where I know I can get honest appraisals by know exactly what's involved. I've always been glad I joined.

Someone asked about my next project. That'll be cleaning and rearranging my shop for the benefit of my new big contractor's saw!