PING Groggy and otherss: purpleheart and maple cabinet is done

Hi fellas,
I just posted three images of my latest and hardest-won project in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
There's some descriptive stuff there, as well as a pic I am in my little old self.
The cabinet was a hell of a job 'cause of the purpleheart and the overall design. It came out quite well re squareness, sturdiness and so on. I'm happy some of you can't go over it with a magnifying glass :-)
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com
Having problems posting these beggars. Keep checking, please.
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com
"brocpuffs" wrote in message ...

backatcha
I see you married into looks <G>

I can see why - I'd steal the design. Walt Akers may yet visit with a naked child...
That piece is a credit to you James, others should take a moment for a peek.
kudos,
Groggy
I uploaded my cabinet pix to abpw once more, third try did it.
wrote:
<snip>

I'll have you know the ladies still think I'm irresistible. Course it may be the variety of food on my shirt front :->

Thank you! This NG is where I know I can get honest appraisals by know exactly what's involved. I've always been glad I joined.

Someone asked about my next project. That'll be cleaning and rearranging my shop for the benefit of my new big contractor's saw!
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Nice-looking piece of work, James. Good job.
Nice work. What's next?