Ping Dave Jackson

Dave, I took that beginning Lathe class at Woodwerks and had a great time. I actually signed up my father for the class and thougt it would be a cool thing to do together. We really had a good time. We got some major lathe time and I shot my bowl across the room... I really could have watched the instructor turn all day.