PINECONE CHRISTMAS TREE You don't gett much more woody than a pinecone. My kinda project, fast, simple, cheap, and museum quality when you're done.
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 8 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. /