Christmas tree question

I put up the Christmas tree. It is presently female. I want to be properly PC and use the right term. Once I put balls on it, does it become a male tree or is it transgender?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It isn't truly trans until you perform the addadichtomy procedure on it.

Reply to
gfretwell

Sounds like the joke Karen Hackett told in 7th grade: "How do you tell a male Hershey Bar?"

Back then by 7th grade we weren't confused about such matters. Karen probably could beat the shit out of most of the guys but she was still a she, not a they, zir, or whatever crap they've come up with.

Play it safe -- instead of the star on top go for a pink pussy hat.

Reply to
rbowman