Christmas tree question

I put up the Christmas tree. It is presently female. I want to be properly PC and use the right term. Once I put balls on it, does it become a male tree or is it transgender?

It isn't truly trans until you perform the addadichtomy procedure on it.
On 12/11/2019 05:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sounds like the joke Karen Hackett told in 7th grade: "How do you tell a male Hershey Bar?"
Back then by 7th grade we weren't confused about such matters. Karen probably could beat the shit out of most of the guys but she was still a she, not a they, zir, or whatever crap they've come up with.
Play it safe -- instead of the star on top go for a pink pussy hat.