phillips round head wood screws?

There's probably a simple answer to this, but here goes. Why can't I find Phillips-head versions of round head wood screws at the local hardware store or at Home Depot? There are times I could use them, but have to go with a slotted head instead. Or try a sheet metal screw, which does come as a Phillips round-head.
Thanks in advance,
Mark

Probably just not very popular compared to other types. McFeelys is still best for that type of screw http://www.mcfeelys.com/8-promaster-sawtooth

Edwin, thanks. -- Mark