Pergo, Where to buy?

I am going to install Pergo in my kitchen in the near future. Does anyone know where I can buy it at a good price? I can buy it locally but I would like to see if I can get a better price online.
Thanks
: I am going to install Pergo in my kitchen in the near future. Does anyone : know where I can buy it at a good price? I can buy it locally but I would : like to see if I can get a better price online. : : Thanks : I almost hate to admit it, but The Borgs are very likely your "best buy" sources.
Six years ago I bought Pergo Original and laid it throughout the front of the house. HD was the best price for that back then. Last year I bought and laid flooring from the Monsanto "Ceramix Collection" in the kitchen and family room. Lowes was the better price source for that.
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/