Paying for plans worth it??? Wood Magazine

I'm about to begin building the mission style bed from plans recently published in Wood Magazine. I see on their website that they are selling these plans which I assume are more complete and detailed than those published in the magazine. Do they have enough additional information to make the project less difficult? I have little experience building furniture but the plans as published in the magazine seem pretty straight forward. As a novice I don't want to underestimate the degree of difficulty but don't want to spend the money if it's just a duplicate of what's in the magazine. Any information from the more experienced than me (which would be just about anyone) is appreciated. Mike in Arkansas
Wood Magazine has some of the best plans of any magazine out there. Their plans are usually complete in the magazine. You might get some full size layout prints if you order the plans but when ordering they usually tell you if they are full size. If they don't say I would think that you would not add much by purchasing the plans.
Tim

Mike in Arkansas wrote:

My advice is to buy one set and judge for yourself. There are nuances in this type of thing that may be very valuable or of no value to you at all. Only you can judge.
I bought one plan from them and it was very, very high quality, complete with detailed step-by-step instructions, cut list, materials list and excellent illustrations. My plan was for the drill press table at http://woodstore.woodmall.com/drilprestab.html . The flip side of the plan included suggested methods of using the table. I got my money's worth.
Bob

Bob and Tim, thanks for your input. I did buy the downloadable plans and can unequivocally state that it was a huge waste of money. There is not a single item, picture, drawing, list, ect on these plans that was not published in the magazine. Some of the drawings and pictures are a little larger but thats about it. Live and Learn. Mike in Arkansas
On 05 Nov 2004 15:16:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JMWEBER987) wrote:

disappointed. You may get your money back and also serve the rest of us by educating them on what they should charge for.
Let us know how you make out. TWS http://tomstudwell.com/allprojects.htm
Mike, I don't have an answer for you but thought some of your responders would comment on the plans from the New Yankee Workshop (NYW). Are they good?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike in Arkansas) wrote in message
[snip]