patio furniture

My wife is interested in getting some new patio furniture and pointed out this set to me: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC05818033&category 720 (not my auction). I have searched around at the local stores (Target, etc) and found that sets similar to this are available in Teak, Brazilian Cherry, Nyatoh, and Kapurwood. I can't find any information on the last wood, though. Personally, I love the look of the BC but I'm not familiar with its durability compared to teak. I see it has a high specific gravity (.91) so I would expect it to be well suited for outdoor use. I checked my local place (Kettle Moraine Hardwoods) for their Teak price and found 1" stock between $18-22/bf. Ouch. Anyway. Has anyone created a similar outdoor set that could give me some idea of what the BF total might be? My wife has an immediate need for it but, of course, would rather I work on some other things first. The honeydew list is getting longer and longer. Mark
Werlax wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC05818033&category 720

I guess I should have also asked if anyone knows where I could find plans for chairs similar to these. The table plans are available at a number of sites (including good 'ol Nahm), but anything other than Adirondack is difficult to come by. Thanks! Mark