Partially OT

I'm in the middle of modifying my entertainment centre for use with an LCD TV. Everything's been moved around. I've also just bought a nice new (big, heavy, heat producing) Yamaha RXV3800 AV receiver.
What I'm looking for is some type of 90 conduits for dispensing the heat from the AV receiver section. Think the equivalent of side mounted car type headers with integrated fans for collecting the heat and angling it out the back of the entertainment centre. Anyone know of a product that can do this or perhaps have jury-rigged such a setup?
Thanks
Upscale wrote:

Couple big computer fans, just need to buy a power supply to go with, and away you go. Big honking hole saw in the location you want the fans.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

120v fans of that type are easy to find and cheap. No need for an external power supply.

No, you don't understand. Fans aren't the problem, I can get them easily. I don't want to exhaust straight out the back of the receiver component section. I want the heat to exhaust out the right internal side panel side into the LCD section and then do a 90 out the back. Basically, I'm looking for some type of porting apparatus to guide the heat where I want that's also capable of holding a fan.

ductwork and a "booster fan" from TSC or your local hardware store
Ok, thanks for all the suggestions. As one person mentioned, it doesn't have to be made pretty and could even be made out of plywood since it will be hidden behind the LCD TV.
I'm taking pictures of the conversion from CRT to LCD and I'll put them up shortly.
Upscale wrote:

http://www.directron.com/ad01.html

They're cheap too. At that cost, it's not really worth my effort to make something out of scrap. Thanks Doug.
Upscale wrote:

No problem. Now you have me thinking about my fairly new entertainment center - which is all buttoned up. Heat kills, so I'd better start looking at low noise fans, etc.
FrozenNorth wrote:

Those are commonly known as "muffin fans" and are also available in 110 volt versions. I've got one on the side of my Dynaco 400 power amp. I think I bought the one I'm using at Radio Shack some years ago.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
Upscale wrote:

How much space do you have available? That is going to drive the size of ducting that you can use.

How about just making a channel out of ply and attaching it to the entertainment center? It doesn't need to be built like dust collection piping as you'll still get plenty of flow regardless of how ugly it is inside. You could even veneer the outside if appearance is an issue. Art

Upscale wrote:

U:
It depends on the size of the fan you are satisfied with but metal or vinyl downspout material would be an interesting choice. Connectors are available for either.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey