Paper bag for shop vac

I recently discovered that ShopVac has paper bags available for their 5 gallon vac (as well as other sizes). The bags can be used in unison with the hepa filter. You can vacuum sheetrock dust and not clog the hepa filter. The paper bag catches the major dust with a small amount getting to the hepa filter, not enough to plug the filter. Maybe you fellows knew about the paper bags, but they had blown right by me. :-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Also, the innards of today's are the same as the ones of 30 years ago. I discovered this when I bought a new one for the garage, thinking my old was beyond parts. Was even told that by a "service" representative. Well, the numbers may differ, but the retaining rings and filters went right in.

Always nice to have two vacuums.

Reply to
George