Ourdoor Sign Paint

A few days ago someone posted about painting an outdoor sign. Far as I'm concerned exerior acrlic latex is as good as you're going to get. Doesn't need any coating either. Personal experience. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/THETIKI /
JOAT Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. - Johann Von Schiller
Its hard to argue with the success that you have had with your Tiki.
But ,if anyone is looking for an alternative, I would suggest One Shot Lettering Enamels. It is a line of paint made for sign painters. I worked in the family paint store for 14 years and have never seen any other paint even come close to One Shot in quality, performance and ease of application.
Roger