Ottawa Saw on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item843149783&fromMakeTrack=true
If it was mine, I'd do some hunting for storage space, before I'd sell. Neat.
JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity. - Unknown
Just curious, but what is a saw like this used for? To cut a fallen tree into smaller pieces?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item843149783&fromMakeTrack=true