OT: WW in Seattle area

Page 2 of 2
I will be vacationing in the Seattle/Vancouver area next month for 10 days. Any buffo woodworking, tool or craft stores I should look at while there? Totally unfamiliar with the area. Mike in Arkansas
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:58:54 +0000, JMWEBER987 wrote:

Grizzly is in Bellingham, WA - about half way between Seattle and Vancouver, BC.
-Doug
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Larry Jaques" <novalidaddress@di\/ersify.com> wrote in message
I had a "short" conversation with SWMBO about it the other night. It seems I wasn't thinking straight when I expressed an interest in that job, and I need to 'get my mind right' <said with a southern drawl>. Every "yabbut" I uttered got me look that'd freeze a bird in flight. Neanderkid butted in and got sliced, diced and spat out. Neandergirl managed to open her mouth but whatever was supposed to come out wouldn't release its grip on her tonsils. My side of the discussion went something along the lines of:
"Yes dear, but..." <look> "Have you considered..." <look>
"Yabbut..." <look>
"bbut..." <look>
Apparently the kids need to finish high school first and, despite what they say or think, they don't want to go back to the States just yet. So, it seems my expression of interest was just that. Thanks for the thoughts just the same.
I think I've been cat-whipped, or whatever that phrase is...
--
Groggy

"Larry Jaques" <novalidaddress@di\/ersify.com> wrote in message
calmly ranted:

"Oh, one of THOSE conversations. I see." smiled the confirmed bachelor.

Grok, Grogs. Condolences.
======================================================== What doesn't kill you + http://diversify.com ...makes you hurt more. + Web application programming ========================================================