Seattle is Dying

KOMO News 2,087,995 views Thumbs up: 40,006 Thumbs down: 3,327 Published on Mar 19, 2019 KOMO's Eric Johnson explores the impact the drug and homelessness problem is having on our city and possible solutions in "Seattle is Dying."

Reply to
David P

Perhaps Trump's wall will keep some of the drugs out?

Reply to
harry

No I expect they will bring them in on Boings planes. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff