OT - Wreck tee-shirts

I'm posting this message *now* because Larry Jaques has returned from his pilgrimage. I'm sure that although he is wanted in 9 states on "undisclosed" charges, he can add a few more. Now don't get me wrong - I like L.J. I believe he is a very smart individual. I mean hell - 47 arrests - no convictions? Ya gotta be good! LOL!
Well "C-less" we had a thread going about someone making tee shirts for the wreck. IIRC - we *all* agreed on : "Got Jummywood?" (although there may be just a few who disagree and wanted stuff on there like woodworking, vises, etc.) :-)
Chime on in - let us know what ya think - your ideas - etc. We gotta trust ya Larrykins. And it's the kind of trust you used to have in your old dog (until that one dreary night when you looked in his dog house and found him humping an inflatable leg!)
Waiting for you wit, prose, and comedic putdowns, I remain your loyal and faithful . . . uh . . . . nevermind!
Jummy
--
"If you ain't minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"

George, you're onto something. The cartoon Normite and neander with power planer and #5 in hand, respectively, in a staredown. Who's up for posting some captions? I'll start: "rec.woodworking--where gentlemen (persons?) disagree."
Bob
--
Smart-Ass Intellectual

Try these on for size...
I survived the w(rec)k
Woodworkers make better lovers
Woodworkers never die, they just go to splinters
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:24:39 -0500, "Digger" <DW> wrote:

"Got board?" :-) -- Ernie

Ok, Ok..."wRECk girls love good wood"
Digger

Care to examine my jointing technique?
or
Woodworkers can cut it
Mekon
"jo4hn" who is now touching his inner-curmudgeon wrote some highly political messages in the message that I didn't snip because he had so much insight to say:

Yeah yeah - blah blah - you know damn well how much you like jummywood, jo4hn. Don't make me post all the pics you've sent me of your work that you asked me *not* to tell anyone about on the wreck. Sheesh! Talk about a closet jummywooder! LOL!
Jums

Norm and Ray Underhill attired in prw wresting garb based on their normal appearance. They are circling one another and fighting. Ray's weapon is a huge plane. Norm's weapon is a brad nailer and\or a router.
The caption would read, Normites versus Neanders, a fight to the death.

Great minds think alike, don't they? ;-) -- Ernie
pixelated:

Found it.

I believe the "Got WOOD?" phrase took top honors, ya lyin' sack of...of...jummywood.
--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! --- http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development